Brookes has a strong commitment to produce pharmaceutical products of the highest quality while operating in a safe and environment-friendly manner.
To fulfill the above commitment, the organization;
- Follows the pharmaceutical industry standards of quality by using process approach and appropriate systems of production, storage, distribution, quality control and quality assurance.
- Integrates quality, health & safety and environmental management system into business operations to enhance customer satisfaction, prevent health & safety risks and promote protection of environment including prevention of pollution.
- Adopts efficient techniques to manage (eliminate/reduce) health, safety and environmental risks involved in various operations by sustainable use of resources.
- Promotes health, safety and environmental awareness among its employees with their consultation and participation.
- Promotes health, safety and environmental awareness among external providers (suppliers, contractors and sub-contractors) and affiliated parties for compliance of the system.
- Complies with the applicable national and international laws, standards and requirements of quality, health, safety and environment and safeguards the interest of all the stakeholders by acting in a responsible manner.
- Makes continual efforts by establishing objectives to enhance quality, environment, and health & safety systems by improving customer satisfaction, preventing incidents (near-misses, injury, ill-health & accidents), protecting environment including prevention of pollution, team work and human resource development.