- Our first and foremost responsibility is towards the patients who use our products ensuring lasting customer satisfaction.
- We must ensure production of the safest and most effective medicines on reasonably affordable prices.
- We must gain confidence of the doctors by following ethical business practices.
- Our shareholders, distributors, stockists and vendors must make fair profits.
- We must understand the market dynamics and supply orders promptly, and accurately.
- We must build and uphold the trust and goodwill that are the foundation of successful business relationship.
- We must respect their dignity, recognize their merit, provide fair compensation and honest & equitable treatment.
- We must provide them a sense of job security and an attractive career progression.
- We must be mindful of ways to help our employees fulfill their family responsibilities.
- We must inculcate in them the value of belongingness and openness.
- We must provide them fair return on their investment through increasing the value of share by each passing day.
- We must establish effective corporate governance infrastructure to safeguard the shareholders’ interest.
- We must be good citizens and support good works, charities and noble deeds.
- We must encourage civic improvements and better health and education.
- We must protect and preserve the environment.
- We pledge constructive actions that support a clean and healthy environment.